WHAT IS AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Engagement photography is more than just taking some nice pictures for an hour. Every couple is different and has a unique love story. In my work, I enjoy capturing the true personalities of my subjects. As a Las Vegas wedding and Engagement photographer, my goal is to listen and create images that capture real emotions, natural moments, beautiful portraits. I'll reflect who you are as a couple and deliver a great experience.
HERE ARE SOME REASONS WHY COUPLES CHOOSE TO GET LAS VEGAS ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS:
• Get to know your photographer: Engagement sessions present a great opportunity to spend some time with your partner and get to know your Las Vegas wedding photographer. We'll build a strong rapport in a stress-free environment before your wedding. This will allow you to get comfortable in front of my camera after the first, maybe awkward, feel. Your wedding day can be quite stressful and have a busy timeline. Having the experience working together before your big day helps me as a photographer to get to know your personalities, what poses work best for you, your expressions, and preferences. Furthermore, you'll know what to expect, get familiar with how I work, and become comfortable posing and being in front of my camera. In the end, you and your partner will feel more at ease.
• Build confidence in front of the camera: During your engagement session, you'll enjoy natural settings and a relaxing atmosphere without the pressure of your wedding day. No time schedule, no rush — we can just create awesome images. Most people are not naturals in front of the camera. Do you know how many times I've heard subjects say they don't like having their pictures taken? This is usually because people are unsure how they will look in a photograph. My goal is to create relationships, put you at ease, and guide you gently into poses until it becomes more and more natural. By the end of the session, you won't believe how much you're enjoying yourself and how relaxed you've become.
• A chance to get creative: With my help, you can set up some fun, unique images in a more casual, relaxed settings. I'll take beautiful portraits of the two of you together, capture the true emotions, document the relationship, and show the love you have for each other
• Just for fun: You may choose to get an engagement session just because you always wanted beautiful images of you and your partner in an awesome location.
• An excuse to get stylish: Have you always wanted to dress up in 1960s style or become your favorite character for a couple of hours
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ALL THE IMAGES FROM YOUR LAS VEGAS ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
• You can use images for your “save the date” card.
• Print the images to display at your reception or for wall art in your home.
• The photos can be used in a coffee table sign-in book for your reception
• Share the images on social media, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter...
* Use the photos on your wedding website or for newspaper announcements.